Content hub will feature articles to educate and enable professionals around cost savings processes, organizational improvements and will “pull back the curtain” on Uniform, Waste & Recycling, and Pest Control supplier practices
CHICAGO, Ill. – Dec. 19, 2019 – Fine Tune, a provider of ‘nuisance expense’ management solutions, announced today the launch of The Fine Tune Knowledge Center for procurement and operations leaders seeking insight, education and insider information pertinent to their day-to-day professional lives.
“The idea to develop the Fine Tune Knowledge Center for our current and future customers has been in the works for quite a while,” said Rich Ham, CEO, Fine Tune. “Given our 18 years of experience working with our world-class clients and their suppliers, we’ve amassed a wealth of intelligence, best-practice material and innovative solutions to complex expense challenges. As a result, we wanted to give back by providing guidance and intel to procurement and operations professionals looking to learn and improve.”
The Fine Tune Knowledge Center will feature ongoing and updated content exploring topics including, but not limited to:
- Uniform, Waste & Recycling, and Pest Control supplier practices and impacts to buyer organizations;
- Q&As with Fine Tune executives and employees featuring exclusive insider information;
- Tips and tricks and how to guides to uncover hidden costs in Uniform, Waste & Recycling, and Pest Control supplier contracts and implement more advantageous agreement terms;
- Ways to implement continuous management processes around burdensome “nuisance expenses;”
- “Big picture” pieces on organizational connectivity between procurement, operations and accounting, the present and future of procurement and expense management in general, and automation technologies, to name a few; and
- Case studies of Fine Tune customers illustrating successful outcomes to complex expense challenges
In addition to the thought leadership content, The Fine Tune Knowledge Center features facts and figures on Fine Tune’s three targeted industries – Uniform, Waste & Recycling, and Pest Control.
Ham continued: “We built the Fine Tune Knowledge Center to address the fundamental flaw that procurement teams tend to learn about the categories they manage from their suppliers. We wanted to provide ‘the real story’, as shared by our highest-level industry insiders, whose mission is to continually improve the customer’s bottom line.”
The Fine Tune Knowledge Center will be updated on a weekly basis with new and fresh content.