National Account Manager – Security & Guard Services
Fine Tune is looking for a National Account Manager to join our newly launched Security & Guard Services team. This position will report to our VP of Security & Guard Services. When Fine Tune negotiates and implements a new Security & Guard Services agreement on behalf of our clients, our National Accounts team ensures they get what they signed up for. This role will be responsible for managing approximately $15MM in client supplier spend.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Audit clients’ supplier invoices monthly utilizing our proprietary software to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Report overcharges/non-compliance to suppliers on behalf of our clients and follow up until such corrections occur.
- Ensure stated savings projections are met and identify the cause of any discrepancies.
- Identify new opportunities to drive savings for our clients which increases revenue to Fine Tune.
- Track credits, tasks, and other relevant data points in our CRM and other online platforms.
- Respond to client service issues and address questions.
- Assist in client renewals and client expansions into other service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record.
- 5+ years of intermediate-level Excel experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work remotely in a space free from distractions.
- Accountable to yourself and your teammates.
- Health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Health plan includes HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive salary with commission opportunities
- 40-50 hours/week
Full Time | Remote
National Account Manager - Waste & Recycling Services
Full Time | Remote
Sales Support Representatives / Interns
Part Time | Bloomington, IN